Who Am I?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I am, at the time of writing, a nineteen year old student at the University of Missouri, Columbia, majoring in Journalism, International Studies, and Spanish. I enjoy doing a wide variety of things, from jumping into lakes in wintertime to ziplining, and so much the better if I haven't done them before, or if I can do them in a foreign country. My hobbies include learning foreign languages, reading, writing, and photography, all of which, happily, go well with my intended career as a travel journalist.

I created this blog in order to share my experiences. You won't find hotel reviews or expert travel tips here, at least not yet. What you will find are pictures and stories - beautiful, funny, bizarre, or, most usually, all three - of my adventures both at home and abroad. I hope you enjoy them thoroughly.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin